Russian Mafia of LS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Story Of Russian Mafia [RM] In Los Santos

Story Of Russian Mafia [RM] In Los Santos Empty Story Of Russian Mafia [RM] In Los Santos

Message  Victor Ven 6 Mar - 2:50

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Story Of Russian Mafia [RM] In Los Santos Photo_1_71143ffdde853e640e327ed4-1

Boosie grew up in Russia, Moscow, His father was a director of a poor truck firm, His mother was a Cobbler making
shoes on the downtown square, so that she could get some money at least to put some extra cash in there pocket's. Before the cold war the Mafia family had no problem's with work or money, The truck Business was great, they had over 1000 loads of Freight,Clothes,Food shipped in a day. Then the cold war broke out, it was terrible there was no job's and poverty stormed through land, Those were the times that it got hard for the Mafia family. About 1 year into the cold war, Boosie was born, Now he wasn't planned or anything but his mother knew she was pregnant, But she didn't know why she could not get a abortion, Every time she went to see a doctor to see about getting the baby aborted she got scared, She just had a gut feeling that this boy was special. She already had one boy, Victor but as sad as it sounds she didn't feel like she did with though.

Boosie had just started going school, and the cold war was at it's end, but the communism had not stopped, Boosie parent's knew that they had to get Boosie and Victor away from Russia, The sooner the better they thought. His parents worked there sock's off trying to get enough money to get them on a plane and out of Moscow. About 2 months later they had the money to get the kids out of Russia, But there was still one problem, Who would or could take them?, They decided to call the boy's uncle, Romani , They asked him that if he would take Boosie and Victor to Los Santos. Sergei had a long and hard thought about it, But all he could think of was the kids lives, and what would happen when they grow up. Romani called Boosie parent's up and said "[Rus] Yes i will, anything for them ok." Romani traveled down from northen Russia and went to Boosie house to pick them up.

He arrived at the door, The door slowly opens and Boosie and Victor walked out, His mother started to cry and hugging his father, As they got in the car and started to drive off his mother started to scream and chase after the car, His father held her back and said to her "[Rus] It's for there own good honey, don't worry there smart kids, They will be ok"
They arrived in Los Santos airport, They was all nervious and scared of what would happen, bearing in mind that these people had never been out of there hometown, Let alone a country. They found a place to stay, It was a dirty old hut , near Blueberry, Thats where they stayed for the night. The next day Romani left the kids in the park and went to go find a better place to stay and a job to pay for the food and bill's, He searched everywhere, The only decent job he saw , was a Car cleaner. He took the job and about after 3 week's of working there he rented a place in Unity station, Boosie was 13, and Victor was 16, Victor started to sell weed and coke on the unity station corner for some extra cash, Boosie was always with him learning how to "Hustle" as Victor called it, Boosie learned alot from Victor, How to Extort,Barter,Intimidate... and so on.

It was a saturday, Just a normal day for Boosie , and Victor , Every saturday Boosie used to get up early cause he was excited of what was coming that day, He used to get up, Go get washed and dressed and go wake Victor up, He used to jump up and down every single saturday, He did it that often that Boosie Started to call him "Slink" as in a slinky toy. Boosie used to love saturday cause Victor used to let him sell some cd's on unity's corner and what ever Boosie made he could keep.

One cloudy day, Boosie was sick, and Victor was on the corner selling coke to the local crack head's, When a load of gang banger's pulled up and beat the living hello out of Victor for selling on there block. Boosie went to find Victor that night, He did find him, Curled and bleeding on the curb, Bleeding to death, Boosie ran and call his uncle Sergei, He called 911, The paramedic's turned up, And took Victor away to All Saint's hospital. Sadly Victor died of a punctured lung and a fractured skull,
Boosie took all the skills that he learned from Victor and he knew he had to put them to use.

6 Years later, and 3 conviction's more.

Boosie had started a organization called the "Russian Mafia ", Boosie was ready to carry on in Victor foot steps.

Ranks:

IC
RULES
1. Always respect the higher ranks.
2. Always follow an order of a higher ranking member.
3. Never disrespect members of other Gangs Unless business
4. Respect the police just as you would another Gang
5. Never attack a unless a Reason
6. Never brandish a weapon in public unless in self defense.
7. Remember to role-play at all times.

IC

Hey take A Seat my Friend:

*Takes out a Cigar lights it up*

Hey my Friend you smoke?

*Puts Cigar in the Ash-Tray*

So tell me a Little something about your My Friend?

*Takes a Sip of Wine out the Glass*

Good good So tell me Where are you from?

* Nods Head repeatly*

Well well Nice I've been there to?

*Grabs Cigar out the Ash-Tray*

Ok lets Get down to Business so ,Can you Use a Gun?

Have you ever Killed anybody before?

* Nods Head*

Why should I let you in Russian Mafia?

Good Good I like that hmmm Theres a Thing you going have to join you know that Right?

Well Lets go somewere Else its so Crouded around this area? (( Meet Ingame for a RP test))

OOC:
Name:

Timezone:

Tell me something about yourself:

Why do you want to join Russian Mafia?
Victor
Victor
Leader Of Russian Mafia
Leader Of Russian Mafia

Masculin Nombre de messages : 6

http://www.russianmafia-ls.kanak.fr

Revenir en haut Aller en bas